Phone: (517) 655-2142
Degrees and Certifications:
Steven Delp, PhD
Welcome to Williamston High School!
Williamston High School is devoted to the development of 21st-century learners and global citizens while focusing on the physical, social, and emotional growth and support of all students.
WHS is proud to have a long tradition of academic excellence and is honored to be continuously recognized at both the state and national level for such achievement:
- #1 Ranked Mid-Michigan High School by the Michigan Department of Education (2017, 2018, 2019)
- Michigan School Data Overall Index of 98.75% (2019)
- Advanced Placement Honor Roll (2011, 2012, 2016, 2017)
- Newsweek Magazine - Top High Schools (2012, 2013, 2014)
- US News and World Report - Best High Schools (2008, 2015, 2019, 2020)
- Washington Post - Challenge Index (2011,2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017)
- College Board AP Computer Science Female Diversity Award (2019)
Along with strong academics, WHS has a rich heritage of quality fine arts programs, competitive athletics, and engaging academic clubs and groups. Students are invited and encouraged to become involved in the wide variety of extracurricular offerings available to them in order to complement their academic experiences.
WHS believes strongly in students and parents working together with the school. Please take time to explore this website to learn more about the programs offered as well as the policies and procedures in place at WHS.
On behalf of the entire faculty and staff, we wish each student and family an excellent school year!
Hi seniors,Please see the link below to today's senior update. The video reviews the data gathered from last week's senior survey, has a reminder about picking up graduation materials this week, and explains next steps for commencement ceremony planning.I hope you are continuing to stay safe and healthy. Please let me know if WHS staff can support you in any way.Take care,Dr. Delp
Starting Monday, April 20, 2020 through June 5, 2020, here are the WHS Office and Counseling hours of operation.
Tuesdays from 9:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M.
Thursdays from 2:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Contact counselors by email, phone or face-to-face over Google Hangout (email to set-up a time).
Michelle Greenleaf Linda Ereg
655-2142 ext. 7011 655-2142 ext.7009