Non-Resident Students

Non-resident Students for 2024-2025 

Our school of choice window for the 2024-25 school year is now closed. If you would like to send your student to Williamston as a non-resident you must complete the non-resident application.  You will be required to obtain a release from your resident district. This release form is generally used for districts outside of Ingham County. Non-resident applications are processed very quickly once we have received the entire application.

Contact 517.655.4361 x5116 for a hard copy of the application, or if you have any questions.  

Non-Resident Application