Students Section Tickets
Williamston vs Mason
7pm, Friday, October 23
Student Government will be selling tickets on Wednesday, Oct. 21 and Thursday, Oct. 22 from 3:30-5:30pm (or until all tickets are gone) in front of the high school main office.
- Tickets are $5 each, one per high school student.
- You must show up and buy your own ticket. No one will be allowed to buy multiple tickets or a ticket for someone else.
- Drive into the bus loop at the front of the school and wait your turn. Please stay in your car and wear a mask when the person comes to sell you your ticket.
- Tickets are first come, first served.
Online Registration for Athletics
The athletic department is excited to announce that we will be moving our registration process for sports to an online platform. This will allow you to complete all athletic documents needed for the 2020/2021 school year online. Signature pages, physicals, emergency contact, and athletic registration fees will all be available through this process. We have picked a system that is already used by our department for scheduling and our athletic website. The website site is HIPAA and FERPA compliant.
● For 2020/2021 the MHSAA has allowed a physical dated from the previous year to be accepted for the current year. A MHSAA health questionnaire will be required. The health questionnaire will be part of the online registration process.
To register online, go to www.planeths.com
For more information, please see the following forms:
Bleacher Engraving Fundraiser
The Williamston Athletic Department is sponsoring a BLEACHER ENGRAVING fund raiser for all sports. Have your personal name, inscription or business name permanently engraved in the rich tradition and legacy of Williamston Athletics, Band and Community. Purchase an engraving of a 16 inch section of the sport of your choice. Bleacher spaces are limited and will be on a "first come first serve" basis starting in the center and working outwards.
Click here to see the form for more information.