Start date for high school spring sports is Monday, March 11.
Tryout times and locations are:
- Track & Field: Meet in the high school cafeteria after school dressed to run outside.
- Girls Tennis: Explorer Elementary Gym, 3:45-4:45pm (Monday)
- Boys Golf: Informational Meeting, 3:15pm in Mr. Hampton's classroom (B6)
- Girls Soccer: Competition Gym; Varsity 5:30-7:30pm, JV 7:30-9:30pm
- Baseball: Auxiliary Gym; Freshman/JV 5-7pm, Varsity 7-9pm
- Softball: Auxiliary Gym, 3-5pm
Check back for updates.
You must have a physical on file with the Athletic Department or in hand at the tryout in order to participate.
The 2018-19 High School Athletic Registration Fee is $200. Please see the Hardship Form for payment options.
Bleacher Engraving Fundraiser
The Williamston Athletic Department is sponsoring a BLEACHER ENGRAVING fund raiser for all sports. Have your personal name, inscription or business name permanently engraved in the rich tradition and legacy of Williamston Athletics, Band and Community. Purchase an engraving of a 16 inch section of the sport of your choice. Bleacher spaces are limited and will be on a "first come first serve" basis starting in the center and working outwards.
Click here to see the form for more information.