Here are the forms that are required to be filled out by any new students to Williamston High School.  If you have any questions concerning these forms, please feel free to call 517-655-2142 ext. 7005 


    New Student Enrollment Packet 2019-2020

    click link above


    Thank you,


    Michelle Smith

    Secretary to the High School Principal