COVID-19 Health & Safety Measures
The Ingham County Health Department recommends the following actions to help limit the spread
of COVID-19, even if you are not experiencing symptoms:
● Wear a mask (covering mouth and nose) while in public places or if people who do not live
with you must visit your home.
● Practice social distancing by maintaining a distance of 6 feet apart.
● Practice frequent handwashing using soap for 20 seconds or hand sanitizer with 60%
● Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or with the inside of your elbow and immediately
wash your hands.
● Stay home if you are sick; you can also get tested.
WCS Covid-19 Prevention strategies are listed here.
Thank you for understanding that, due to medical privacy laws, we are not able to release the names
of individuals with COVID-19. We will continue to communicate any applicable changes or updates
If you have any questions, contact the Ingham County Health Department at 517-887-4496. You
may also receive answers to your COVID-19 questions by calling the Michigan Department of
Health and Human Services COVID-19 Hotline at 888-535-6136 or by visiting